If you love beef noodle soup, then try making spicy beef noodle soup with noodles made from this noodle machine! You will have at the same time unmistakably delicious flavors: bold, sour, spicy, sweet, fleshy, chewy, fatty, imbued with every corner of the taste buds. It is that special hot and spicy taste that will make diners feel more refreshed and satisfied than ever, especially on cold days!
- Ginger: 6 Slices
- Green onions: 2 plants
- Beef: 1 Kg
- Cooking oil: 1.50 Tbsp
- White wine: 1 Tbsp
- Garlic: 2 bulbs
- Anise: 5 Pieces
- Laurel: 4 leaves
- Satay: 1/4 Cup
- Tomato: 1 Fruit
- White sugar: 1 Tbsp
- Soy sauce: 1/2 Cup
- Bare: 5 Gr
- Fresh vermicelli: 1.50 Kg
- Seasoning: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
Top Pho Aurora is serving delicious Spicy Beef Noodle, If you love this dish, you can Order Here. Thank You!
- Prepare materials. Clean beef, cut into bite-sized pieces. Onions and tomatoes washed, cut into pieces. Sliced ginger, peeled garlic.
- Put the ginger, scallions, white wine and water in a pot and bring to a boil along with the cubed beef. When the water boils, lower the heat and cook for another 10 minutes. If the water is floating, then remove it.
- Heat cooking oil in a large pan, add dried chili powder, garlic, chopped onion, star anise, bay leaf, then add spicy satay to the island.
- Tomatoes cut into 16 small pieces, put them on the island quickly. Put the beef in the pot then pour in the water, remember to filter the water through the sieve to remove the residue.
- Next, season with salt, seasoning, soy sauce to suit your taste, boiling water is fine.
- Present the vermicelli to the bowl. A small tip to keep the bowl of vermicelli always hot is that before pouring the broth, blanch the vermicelli in boiling water 1-2 times!