On weekends, if you have free time, go to the kitchen to make grilled pork vermicelli and grilled shrimp for the whole family. The ingredients are easy to find, and the food is delicious.
- Fresh vermicelli: 1 Kg
- Fresh Shrimp: 200 Gr
- Lean pork shoulder: 300 Gr
- Honey: 2 Tbsp
- Lemongrass: 1 Plant
- Salt: 1.50 Teaspoon
- Pepper: 1/2 teaspoon
- White Sugar: 3 Tablespoons
- Seasoning seeds: 1 teaspoon
- Fish sauce: 3 Tbsp
- Lemon: 1 Fruit
- Minced Garlic: 1 Tbsp
- Minced chili: 1 Tbsp
- Lettuce: 25 Gr
- Carrot: 1 Tuber
- Peanuts: 15 Gr
- Vinegar: 1 Tbsp
Top Pho Aurora is serving delicious Grilled Shrimp & Pork With Noodles. If you love this dish, you can Order Here. Thank You!
- Roasted peanuts, crushed. Wash lettuce. Lemongrass peeled and chopped.
- Shredded carrots, mixed with less salted carrots, 1 tablespoon sugar, cold water and vinegar, seasoned slightly sour, sweet and sweet.
- Lean shoulder meat washed, drained, cut into bite-sized pieces, marinated in meat 2 teaspoons honey, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1 tablespoon fish sauce, minced lemongrass, seasoning. Mix well, cover tightly with plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight or about 4 hours for the meat to absorb.
- The next day, put the meat on a tray lined with foil and bake at 190 degrees Celsius for 20 to 30 minutes, occasionally spreading the marinade on the surface of the meat, so that the meat does not dry out.
- Shrimp wash, remove the beard, marinate in shrimp 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place the shrimp on a tray lined with foil, bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 160 degrees Celsius, remove the pink shrimp.
- Halve lemon, separate some lemon cloves. Can boil about 1/2 cup of filtered water 2 tablespoons of white sugar, boil until the sugar dissolves, wait for it to cool, add 2 tablespoons of fish sauce. Use a spoon to stir until the fish sauce dissolves evenly, season to taste, then add a few cloves of lemon, minced garlic, and chili.
- When eating, arrange the lettuce at the bottom, then the vermicelli, arrange each shrimp, lean meat, sweet and sour carrots, sprinkle peanuts, and fish sauce on top, there is a bowl of grilled pork vermicelli, delicious grilled shrimp.