Noodle spring rolls are not too strange for Southerners in particular and Vietnamese in general. Each crispy, delicious spring roll is served with fresh vermicelli, raw vegetables and delicious fish sauce flavor. Bun spring rolls have become a favorite dish in every breakfast, lunch and dinner. But how to make vermicelli spring rolls so delicious and how to make the best fish sauce, not everyone knows. Then let’s see how to make the best spring roll noodle dish below!
- Minced meat: 200g
- Crab meat: 200g
- Shrimp: 200g
- Cassava tubers
- White radish
- Fish sauce
- Sesame oil
- Minced garlic
- Red garlic
- Roasted peanuts
- Cake (or pizza)
- Fresh Noodles
Step 1: Preliminary Processing
- Carrots, cassava roots, taro, white radish, peeled and cut.
- Steamed crab meat with ginger juice to eliminate fishy smell.
- Peel the shrimp, remove the back of the shrimp and mince it finely.
- Coriander, minced scallions
Step 2: Processing
- Make spring rolls: Put 200g minced meat + 200g minced shrimp + 200g crab meat + carrot + cassava root + taro in a bowl, season with 2 tablespoons sautéed garlic + 1 teaspoon pepper + 1 tablespoon seasoning + coriander + 1 tablespoon sesame oil + 1 tablespoon monosodium glutamate + 1 tablespoon sugar, mix well.
- Spread the rice paper out, add the filling, fold the 2 edges and roll tightly.
- Fry the spring rolls until golden crispy, then remove and drain the oil.
- Make fish sauce: 1 cup sugar + 3 cups coconut water + ½ cup fish sauce + 1 teaspoon salt, stir well.
- Add minced garlic and ground chili.
- Make onion fat: Add hot oil to chopped green onions.
- Make pickles: 250g water + 20g salt, soak carrots and white radishes for 10 minutes and then rinse with water. Soak with 200g vinegar + 50g sugar.
Step 3: Enjoy
- Put the bean sprouts and raw vegetables in a bowl and then put the vermicelli in.
- Cut the spring rolls in.
- Grease the onion, add a little pickle and ground chili.
- Sprinkle with roasted peanuts.
- Eat with fish sauce.
Wish you success with this simple but delicious way to make spring rolls!