- Beef: 1 kg (for about 4 people)
- Dried onions: 4 bulbs
- Garlic: 4 bulbs
- Lemongrass: 5 plants
- Chili: 2 (if you want to eat spicy)
- Red cashews: 10g
- Honey: 2 tablespoons
- Cinnamon powder: 30g
- Other seasonings: Salt, sugar, pepper, seasoning, main noodles, fish sauce, cooking oil.
A few Grilled Beef dishes from Top Pho Restaurant might be you like it:
1. Step 1: Prepare Ingredients
- Buy beef, wash, cut into slices about 0.5 cm thick and then put in a large bowl.
- Minced garlic, onion, chili, lemongrass or use a blender.
- Heat a little cooking oil, when the oil is hot, drop the cashews into the distillation. After the cooking oil is dark red, turn off the heat, remove the seeds, leaving only the oil.
Step 2: Marinate the Beef
- Mix the prepared ingredients: onion, garlic, lemongrass, minced chili with oyster sauce, cashew oil, honey, cinnamon powder, pepper. Continue to add salt, sugar, seasoning seeds, fish sauce together. Season to suit everyone’s taste then use gloves to mix well.
- Marinate the beef: Take each slice of thinly sliced beef to a plate, use gloves to get the marinade mixture and rub both sides evenly. Keep doing this until you run out of meat. After scanning all of them, put them all in a large bowl and use your gloves to squeeze the ingredients again.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the fridge to chill for 2-5 hours. Meat should be marinated for 2 hours to absorb the spices evenly, grilled meat will taste better.