- 400 grams of lean pork shoulder, a little bit of fat is better because when grilled, it is not dry.
- Minced lemongrass, minced garlic, 1.5 tbsp fish sauce, 1.5 tbsp honey, 2 tsp pepper, 1 tsp oyster sauce, little paprika, tbsp cooking oil.
- Rice paper to roll.
- Lettuce, herbs, cucumber….
- Deep fried ram.
Top Pho Restaurant is serving delicious Thịt Nướng Rau Sống Bánh Tráng – Grilled Pork Marinated With Lemongrass And Sesame Oil. If you want to try this dish, you can Order Here. Thank You!
- Marinate spices into thinly sliced pork. Let the meat absorb the flavors for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 370 F and then put the meat in a baking tray and put it in the oven, bake for about 15-20 minutes until the meat is golden, fragrant or grilled on the griddle, if you are lazy, you can use a non-stick pan, add a little oil and then the meat. Fry, turn both sides until the meat is golden brown and fragrant.
- Lettuce wash and dry. Cucumber, cilantro, herbs cleaned. Cut the cucumber into bite-sized pieces.
- Make a cup of sweet and sour chili garlic fish sauce.
- When eating, just dip the rice paper in water until soft, put in a piece of lettuce, cucumber, cilantro, herbs, a few slices of meat, roll the ram and then roll it up, dipping it with sweet and sour fish sauce.