On cold, busy days, having this spicy and rich plate of shredded pork is delicious with rice, guaranteed to be loved immediately. With just a few simple ingredients, you can make this delicious dish right away.
- 500 grams of lean pork
- 15 grams of garlic
- 15 grams of lemongrass
- 15 grams purple onion
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- ½ teaspoon powdered red cashew
- 1 tablespoon ground chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon five flavors
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (40 protein levels)
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon yellow sugar
- Crushed purple onion, washed lean pork, put in a pot to boil for 30 minutes.
- After boiling, remove the meat to reduce heat and then shred.
- Garlic, lemongrass, red onion 15 grams each crushed.
- Marinate spices: Garlic, lemongrass, purple onion have been crushed into a bowl of shredded meat. Next, add 2 tablespoons of fish sauce (40 degrees of protein), 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon of yellow sugar, stir well, under the bowl of shredded meat. Next, add 1 teaspoon of five spices, 2 tablespoons of paprika, 1 tablespoon of ground chili pepper, teaspoon of powdered red cashew, as much as you like, mix well and marinate for 30-60 minutes according to taste. minute.
- After marinating and infusing the spices, you just need to put it on the stove and stir-fry with low heat until dry for about 45 minutes.
- Turn off the stove, remove to a plate and enjoy.