The combination of beef and shrimp brings an extremely attractive and wonderful dish, please refer to the recipe below to get yourself a delicious dish.
- 300g beef tenderloin, using tenderloin when roasting beef will be softer and tastier
- 250g shrimp
- Salt, oyster sauce, seasoning seeds, cooking oil, green onions, pepper.
- Wash beef, put it in the freezer for about 5 minutes for the beef to hunt again. Slice into thin slices about 0.5 cm, do not cut thick because when grilled, the meat will take a long time to cook.
- Mix in a bowl of beef two small spoons of cooking oil, a little pepper, a small spoon of oyster sauce, a small spoon of white granulated sugar, half a teaspoon of seasoning, mix well, marinate for about 30 minutes.
Shrimp peel off the shell, leave the shell on the tail, remove the black thread on the back of the shrimp, wash, drain, marinate in the shrimp bowl a little salt, a little pepper.
Spread the beef on a clean cutting board.
Put a shrimp on top, roll it up with your hands. Finish off the shrimp and meat.
Use 1 chopped green onion, put in a small bowl, mix in a little oyster sauce and a small spoon of cooking oil.
Arrange a green banana leaf on the griddle, next place pieces of beef wrapped with shrimp on the surface of the banana leaf, turn on the oven. You can grill on charcoal or use an oven, bake at 180 degrees Celsius.
- When grilling, sometimes you spread the onion oil mixture in step 5 on the surface of the meat, use chopsticks to turn both sides, bake until the meat is cooked.
- If baking in the oven, bake for about 5 minutes, take out the meat and spread the onion oil mixture, continue to put it in the oven until the surface is cooked evenly. Served with chili sauce, cucumber.