The secret in how to cook delicious chicken noodle soup is that you need to boil the chicken in the right way to get each piece of greasy chicken and the broth is clear, fragrant with natural spices.
- 1 chicken (~ 1.5 kg)
- 0.8 kg of noodle soup
- 1 big ginger
- 2 onions
- 2 dried onions
- 100 g anise, black pepper, cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons seasoning
- 20g rock sugar
- 300g green onions, coriander
- 10g fresh lemon leaves
Step 1: Prepare Ingredients
- Use salt, ginger to rub on chicken to eliminate odors.
- Wash the chicken with clean water several times and then drain.
- Onions, red onions and fresh ginger, leave the skin on, cook until cooked and then wash.
- Ginger is smashed and onions, dried onions are left whole.
- Pepper, anise, and cinnamon are washed and then grilled until fragrant.
- Green onions and coriander are picked and washed. Chop the other half to garnish and serve later.
- Lemon leaves are washed and sliced.
Step 2: Prepare Chicken and Broth
- Boil the chicken for about 40 minutes until fully cooked.
- Strain the chicken and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Return the filtered chicken bones to the pot of broth with cinnamon, anise, and roasted pepper.
- Boil the broth for another 15 minutes and season to taste.
Step 3: Arrange Pho Noodles and Enjoy
- Blanch the pho noodles in boiling water and put them in a bowl.
- Arrange chicken, onions, coriander, lemon leaves on top, then pour broth and enjoy.