Skip to content
- 4 pcs Boneless Turkey Thighs
- 50 gr Minced onion, garlic, lemongrass and chili
- fish sauce 25g. sugar 10g
- 10 gr cashew oil
- 1 kg Fresh vermicelli
- 1 cucumber, cut into small pieces
- fried onion. crushed peanuts. onion fat, sweet and sour fish sauce
- 200 gr of ready-made pickles
- 150g lettuce, chopped
- Herbs of all kinds
- Chicken thighs marinated with onions, garlic, chili, fish sauce, sugar, cashew oil to absorb,
- Sauté or roast the chicken until golden brown.
- Put the noodles in a bowl. Spread onion fat on vermicelli, surrounded by salads, pickles, cucumbers, herbs.
- Next, put the chicken and sprinkle with fried onions and peanuts.
- When eating, add sweet and sour fish sauce and mix well.