Pho is a dish with a special flavor that is loved by many people. With non-stop creativity, now, in addition to chicken noodle soup, beef noodle soup, many people learn how to cook seafood Pho to change the menu for family meals every day.
- Seafood: 300g fresh shrimp, 300g fresh squid, 1kg fresh clam, 300g carp meat
- 500 g of tubular bone
- Dried garlic 5 cloves, lemongrass 2 plants.
- Anise petals, 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 100g of bean sprouts
- Onion, ginger, dried onion, coriander, lemon, chili
- Spices: fish sauce, salt, seasoning seeds
- Wash the bones, cut into large pieces and boil, drain the water and rinse again.
- Put the bones in the stew pot with the right amount of water. Lemongrass tied into bundles tightly and then put in the pot of broth.
- When the bones are fine, add the roasted anise, coriander seeds, and ginger onion into the broth.
- Wash all kinds of seafood. Iron shrimp with beard, fresh cuttlefish cut into bite-sized pieces, carp strained meat cut into pieces. Marinate fish meat with a little seasoning powder and thinly sliced lemongrass. Then put in the pot of boiling water. Season to taste and keep the heat low.
- Bare noodle soup over boiling water, shock to drain and put in a bowl, add cilantro and necessary spices. Fill the broth with seafood and enjoy a delicious bowl of seafood Pho.
Wish you delicious!