Share the recipe and how to make delicious lemongrass grilled beef noodle soup at home. Grilled beef tender and fragrant with lemongrass. Grilled beef vermicelli with lemongrass served with sour food, sweet and sour chili sauce, mouth watering.
- 280g ground beef
- 20g peanuts
- Fresh vermicelli
- 40g green onions
- Grease (see how to make garlic chili paste)
- Marinated grilled beef with lemongrass: 4 purple onions, 5 garlic cloves, 1 lemongrass plant, 1 chicken egg, 20g oyster sauce, 20g chili sauce, 5ml soy sauce, 4g sugar, 20ml fat (or oil), 4g seasoning seeds
- Sour recipe: 80g sugar, 130ml water, 75ml rice vinegar, 1g salt, 50g carrots, 50g white radish
- Recipe for chili sauce to eat noodles: 45g yellow sugar, 45ml fish sauce, 70ml water, 20ml lemon juice, 30g minced chili
- Accompanying vegetables: Salad, herbs, cucumber, bean sprouts
- Purchased ground beef marinated with red onion, garlic, lemongrass, spices and 1 chicken egg for 15 minutes. Squeeze the beef to flatten and then fry or bake until golden brown on both sides. If baking, bake at 200 degrees, 7-10 minutes.
- Make sour food to eat grilled beef noodle soup with lemongrass: Put sugar, vinegar, and filtered water in a bowl according to the recipe. Stir until the sugar dissolves. The white radish and carrot can be thinly sliced or grated and then put in a bowl of vinegar and sugar. Mix well, put in the refrigerator for 20 minutes before serving.
- Make chili sauce to eat grilled beef vermicelli with lemongrass: Put in a bowl of sugar, fish sauce, filtered water, and lemon according to the recipe. Stir in sugar, add minced chili.
- Golden roasted peanuts, peeled. Chop the scallions and put them in a bowl. Pour in hot oil or fat and stir well.